Punch/Laser Combination Machines
JETCAM Expert supports all major CNC punch/laser brands including Trumpf, Prima-Power, Amada etc. All automation features inherent to Laser/Punch Combination machines such as automatic loading and unloading are supported in JETCAM.
Main features for Profiling:
- Multiple tool libraries assignable per material and thickness, fully supports all multi-tool types
- Automatic and Interactive placement of special tools, cluster punches
- Automatic and Interactive tooling including "Teach-mode" for learned auto-tooling
- Automatic removal of double-hits (common cutting)
- Automatic turret positioning, turret/magazine loading, parting/unloading of components at any angle
- Automatic and Interactive Repositioning, Sheet Rotation, Flipping
- Support for complex machines (FMC, FMS, etc)
- Automatic hazard avoidance (forms, holes, clamps, etc.)
- Automatic Hole destruction
- Multi format CAD input support for DXF, DWG, IGES, ORD, and 3D CAD systems such as Solidworks, Inventor, PRO/E, SolidEdge, Catia, etc.
- Automatic micro joints, lead-ins, lead outs, corner loops, etc.
- Part in Part Automatic Nesting
- Interactive nesting (arrays, free-hand, bump nesting)
- Automatic nesting on any shape material with the High-Performance nester featuring the latest genetic algorithms for unparalleled packing optimization and processing speed
- Parametric programming (both automatic and interactive modules available
- Materials and orders databases module for materials stock/order handling or interface to external ERP/MRP applications
- Remnant Management both Automatic and Interactive
- Automatic processing of CAD files through to CNC programs
- Four nesting modules to choose from rectangular to high-performance true shape
- Remote control processing (RCP) for full hands-off automation